As our dealerships started to open again this week, we remain committed to ensuring that our staff and customer’s safety is our top priority as we adapt to the “new normal” way of operating.
Detailed below is a bit more information on our services to our customers and precautionary measures we have in place at our dealerships.
We can’t wait see you again!
- We will bring the car to you for a test drive
- This will be arranged with your sales executive, in line with our pre-screening process
- All safety and precautionary measures to be adhered too
- We encourage you not to walk into our dealerships without an appointment
- Maintenance /servicing of vehicles
- Routine service due as per guidelines
- Repairs required for safety reasons
- Urgent repairs after an accident or OEM recall campaigns
- Over-the-counter parts sales allowed
- If used in regular services & maintenance of vehicles and to avoid/minimise any mechanical breakdown
- Maintain social distancing and all required health and safety measures
- Wearing of masks
- Sanitising vehicles